Business Capstone Unit
Take the challenge and run your own virtual company
Business Capstone gives every final year business student the chance to put their skills into practice by sending them into a simulated business world. In teams, students become the directors of a company, making vital decisions to ensure their success. Their company has some competition too...the other teams in their class are competing companies in the same market...
View our video and learn about the unit, how it works, what it looks like and hear from students who have just finished the unit.
Did you know?
- Curtin is the only university in Western Australia to offer the Business Capstone Unit.
- Every third year business student at Curtin Business School must complete the Business capstone unit. (Many wish they could do it more than once!)
- Students can also compete in individual simulations where they are completely in control. There is also the opportunity to compete against other Capstone players from around the world.
- CBS has taken part in the international Capstone simulation before and has previously come first and third.
- Business Capstone can be studied externally in online mode.
If you have any questions about the unit, contact the unit controller.
Dr Gerry Shortland-Webb
Building 407: Room 235
Tel: +61 8 9266 7370