Bachelor of Commerce
Ever wondered what makes people choose certain brands over others? Marketing is one of the most important functions in a successful business.
Marketing is where creativity and business meet. Marketers blend advertising, public relations, and sales strategies to promote an organisation's brand, product or service.
the proof is in our graduates...
When we say any industry, we mean it. Curtin Business School graduates from the School of Marketing have been snapped by employers such as:
- The Brand Agency
- Network 10
- Buzz Marketing
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA
View majors and major combinations below
- Advertising and Creative Advertising Graphic Design Double Major
- Advertising and Public Relations Double Major
- Marketing and Advertising Double Major
- Marketing and Business Law Double Major
- Marketing and Public Relations Double Major
- Public Relations and Journalism Double Major
- Public Relations and Management Double Major
- Tourism and Hospitality and Marketing Double Major
- Tourism and Hospitality and Public Relations Double Major