The School of Marketing offers four different undergraduate study areas within the Bachelor of Commerce: advertising, marketing, public relations, and tourism and hospitality. We are one of the few marketing schools to offer majors in advertising and public relations as part of a firmly business-focused degree.
We work closely with leading professional bodies such as the Australian Marketing Institute and The Communications Council to ensure our courses are in line with industry developments and our students graduate career-ready. Reflective of the high quality of our courses, our public relations course is accredited by the Public Relations Institute of Australia and our advertising major is accredited by the International Advertising Association.
Our marketing major is available fully online.
View our full range of undergraduate courses:
- Advertising and Creative Advertising Graphic Design Double Major
- Advertising and Public Relations Double Major
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Marketing Double Major
- Marketing and Advertising Double Major
- Marketing and Business Law Double Major
- Marketing and Public Relations Double Major
- Public Relations and Journalism Double Major
- Public Relations and Management Double Major
- Tourism and Hospitality and Marketing Double Major
- Tourism and Hospitality and Public Relations Double Major