At the School of Management, our undergraduate courses are designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a wide variety of managerial roles. During your course, you’ll cover topics such as leadership principles, people and organisational management, budgeting, change management, innovation, and more.
Our wide variety of majors and double majors are designed to give you a broad knowledge of management principles, while allowing specialisation in a particular industry or area of expertise.
The applied and practical nature of our courses, combined with our strong industry links, means you’ll be career-ready upon graduation.
View our full range of undergraduate courses:
- Accounting and Entrepreneurship Double Major
- Economics and Management Double Major
- Entrepreneurship and Marketing Double Major
- Event Management and Public Relations Double Major
- Finance and Management Double Major
- Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations Double Major
- Management and Human Resource Management Double Major
- Management and Marketing Double Major
- Public Relations and Management Double Major