A degree from the School of Economics and Finance is designed to provide you with the knowledge and practical expertise you’ll need to build an exciting and fulfilling career in your chosen field. We offer the choice of a single major or double majors in economics, banking, finance, property, and property development and valuation under the Bachelor of Commerce.
We also offer many double major and double degree combinations with other schools in Curtin Business School and across Curtin University, giving you the opportunity to tailor your degree to your interests. For more information on available double degrees, please contact us.
The prospects of our graduates are strengthened by our commitment to ensuring they meet the requirements of part or full recognition by a range of professional groups.
View our full range of undergraduate courses:
- Banking and Finance Double Major
- Economics and Finance Double Major
- Economics and International Relations Double Major
- Economics and Management Double Major
- Economics and Marketing Double Major
- Finance and Management Double Major
- Finance and Marketing Double Major
- Property and Finance Double Major
- Property and Marketing Double Major