The Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB) has an international reputation for excellence in leadership and management education for those with extensive industry experience.
Our internationally accredited and highly ranked programs are run from the the heart of Perth’s business district in Western Australia and are renowned for their quality, flexibility and extensive subject offerings. The programs are designed to meet the needs of busy professionals as students may switch between full-time and part-time study and choose from online, intensive and face to face class offerings. We offer three professional masters programs:
All courses are taught by our inter-disciplinary faculty, who are supplemented by leading international visiting academics and highly-experienced industry professionals.
Courses and Programs The CGSB offers a variety of postgraduate courses suitable to students from a wide range of backgrounds.
With its central location and flexible delivery options, the CGSB is geared for the working professional student. We understand the needs of our students and have created programs that incorporate and consolidate our participants’ experience and knowledge. While our courses are grounded in the latest theory, we also endeavour to mirror situations in working life within the classroom by including working with teams in project work and simulation exercises. Come and talk to us about your plans for postgraduate study – right here in the heart of the Perth CBD.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)
- Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics), Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Mineral and Energy Economics
- Graduate Certificate in Procurement
- Graduate Diploma in Business
Fees and financial support There are a number of payment options to assist students cover their fees.
The cost of postgraduate studies varies depending on the course you choose. There are a number of payment options to assist students cover the fees.
- Women in MBA scholarships are now available for you to commence your study as a MBA student. Scholarships are open to domestic female students who wish to commence their study in 2016
- Australian citizens wishing to undertake graduate studies may be able to access an interest-free loan arrangement through StudyAssist
- If the cost of postgraduate study seems too much for you to afford, your employer might be able to help. Many forward-thinking employers have developed formal Employee Education Assistance Policies (EEAPs).
How to apply For a full check list of application requirements and criteria for each of our courses.
Entry into a Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB) degree program is via competitive entry. There are a limited number of places available and these are allocated to the highest ranked applicants for each round of offers.
- Applying for the Graduate Certificate in Business (GCB) or Graduate Diploma in Business (GDB)
- Applying for the Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Applying for entry into Department of Mineral and Energy Economics courses
As proof of our commitment to providing you with a flexible study environment, the Curtin Graduate School of Business does not limit you to only enrolling at the start of an academic year. An application to study can be lodged at any time throughout the year and successful applicants may commence studies in any of our trimesters – in January, May or September.
See important dates for trimester and semester application dates and deadlines.