Curtin Growth Owner
The Curtin Growth Owner program is a business development program for business owners who want to realise the potential of their business and build enterprises of real value.
This program is structured for owners of small to medium businesses turning over $1M – $10M+ and covers the full range of business development disciplines. It is unique in Australia and the content and structure of the course will guarantee you the confidence and know how to run your business to the best of its potential.
Structure of Program
The program runs over 12 months and consists of 15 full-day workshops and one-on-one support from an experienced mentor. Participants attend a full day workshop approximately once every 3 weeks. Whilst it is difficult to get away from the daily operations of a busy business, feedback from graduates has been that taking this time away is paramount to your companies’ future growth and success. Group sizes are about 20 participants to ensure interaction and maximum learning opportunities.
Mentoring is an important and unique part of Curtin Growth Owner Program. Each participant is provided with 30 hours of individual mentoring from an experienced business coach. This one-on-one mentoring is available to help participants understand and develop new skills and implement changes.
Curtin Growth Owner consists of the following modules;
- Creating a platform for success – covers business profiling and analysis, strategic planning and developing focus, direction and strategic intent and achieving your vision.
- Understanding the financials – covering techniques for maximising profitability, controlling cash, calculating working capital requirements, understanding cashflow, developing KPIs and having a set of management accounts.
- Building your optimum customer base – product and market development, contributions analysis, indentifying and developing profitable customers, effective selling and customer relationship management.
- Building a committed and motivated team – understanding yourself, improving communication skills, coaching, delegation, leadership, team development and recruitment and retention of good staff.
- Business essentials – systems, time management, stress management and project management.
“The Growth Program provided me with the tools I needed and guided me in a simple step by step way to understand and implement these things into my business. The outcome has been massive, less stress, more profit and time for my family.”
- Development of an integrated personal and business development plan that helps reduce uncertainty, maintain control and have clarity of purpose.
- Practical content – take what is learnt and apply directly to your business the following day.
- The program provides you with the skills and time to analyse your current performance and identify opportunities for the future.
- You will gain a series of business tools to readily improve upon your performance.
- Support from committed business professionals and your mentor.
- Many opportunities to learn and share from like-minded business owners going through similar business challenges.
“The Growth Program was the best business decision I have ever made. It completely changed our direction and I am now working on the business and not in it!”