Curtin Growth Ignition
Do you have an idea or innovation that could become a high growth business?
Ignition is an annual event held in Perth. Run by the Curtin Centre for Entrepreneurship, it is based on the successful Ignite program managed and delivered by the University of Cambridge Judge Business School’s Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (CfEL).
Ignition is a five and a half day intensive program which prepares you for taking your idea to the business world.
Ignition is comprised of a blend of practical teaching sessions, expert clinics, mentor sessions and experienced advice and support from leading entrepreneurs and innovators.
It will give you the tools, contacts and confidence to transform your idea into a successful business.
Ignition 2017 runs 13-18 August 2017
You must also have
a passion for developing that idea into a real business proposition over one intensive week.
You might be;
- Thinking of starting a novel business
- Currently employed or at home and looking to propel your idea
- Student, graduate or academic considering your own venture
- Owner, founder or senior manager of an existing business considering diversification of products and markets, or a new venture
Please see below for the criteria for each of the 2017 Scholarships.
- Department of Local Government and Communities – Women in STEM
- Curtin Business School – Indigenous Scholarship
- City of Canning
- City of Wanneroo
- Curtin IP
- Department of Agriculture and Food WA (Specifically Broadacre Cropping)
- Landgate (Spatial Data)
- University of Western Australia Sponsorship
- Office of Multicultural Interests
- Wrays IP Lawyers – Selected by Wrays from their clients
- Business News WA – Winner of the 2017 Rising Star Awards – Startup category