By studying a degree in accounting, you’ll learn the knowledge and skills needed to embark on a successful and rewarding career in the field of accounting.
Accounting can be undertaken as a single major within the Bachelor of Commerce, or you can elect to study a double major. The single accounting major has the benefit of six electives, allowing you to explore a range of interests and to keep your choice of future careers open. Offering the advantage of dual specialisation, a double major can broaden your career prospects and allow you to capitalise on industry trends.
Our courses are directly informed by industry, keeping them up-to-date and relevant to the real world. When you graduate with an accounting degree from Curtin University, you’ll be eligible to join professional accounting industry bodies in Australia, as well as enjoying an internationally recognised qualification.
- Accounting and Accounting Technologies Double Major
- Accounting and Banking Double Major
- Accounting and Business Information Systems Double Major
- Accounting and Business Law Double Major
- Accounting and Entrepreneurship Double Major
- Accounting and Finance Double Major
- Accounting and Taxation Double Major