Australian Research Council Grants
The Australian Research Council (ARC) funds research to support researchers, build Australia’s research capacity, expand networks and develop centres of research excellence.
ARC Discovery Grants
- Modelling Health: Reporting Behaviour and Misclassification using Survey Data
- Threshold Models in Micro-econometrics with Applications to Empirical Models of Health
- Material Wellbeing in the Australian Welfare State
- Design and Construction Error Mitigation in Infrastructure Projects
- Contemporary Contestations over Working Time: Should Health Weigh in?
ARC Linkage Grants
- Next generation Customer Relationship Management (CRM) framework through intelligence and relationships from multiple information sources
- Creating and sustaining a strong future for volunteering in Australia