22nd Panel Data Conference
The School of Economics and Finance, Centre for Research in Applied Economics and The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre at Curtin Business School welcome you to the 22nd International Panel Data Conference.
28th-29th June 2016
The aim of the conference is to bring together economists, econometricians, statisticians and social scientists interested in or working on panel data issues. The conference provides an active forum for researchers to discuss their findings, seek feedback, exchange idea and promote active collaboration in all areas of panel data analysis.
Last day for registrations was Friday, 24 June 2016.
Deadline for abstract submission: 29th February 2016
Deadline for full paper submission: 30th April 2016
Decision on full paper: 15th May 2016
Information on author guidelines and the registration process will be available soon.
Areas of focus
The programme will consist of invited and contributed papers that cover a broad spectrum of theoretical and applied panel data research such as;
- High-dimensional covariance matrices: specification, estimation and testing
- Factor models in economics and finance
- Dynamic multi-factor model
- Short-T and/or short-N panels
- Cross-section dependence: specification, estimation and testing
- Non-linear panels
- Spatial vs panel econometrics
- Stability and breaks in panels
- Forecasting with panels
- Bootstrapping with panels
- Panel quantile regression
- Applications: energy, productivity, technical changes, income inequality, growth
The 22nd Panel Data Conference will be held at The Esplanade Hotel by Rydges, in Fremantle, Western Australia.
The program for the 22nd Panel Data Conference is now available.
International Panel Data Conference
School of Economics and Finance
Curtin Business School
Perth WA 6845
+61 8 9266 1203