Ninti One: CRC Remote Economic Participation
The Cooperative Research Centre for Remote Economic Participation (CRC-REP) is focused on delivering solutions to the economic challenges that affect remote Australia. Through our research, we provide practical responses to the complex issues that can restrict full economic participation.
Through research, innovation, expertise, education and outreach, the Cooperative Research Centre for Remote Economic Participation (CRC‑REP) will provide the knowledge base essential to create thriving remote communities and economies.
Our objectives include:
- addressing the social and economic challenges of people in remote regions of Australia
- finding solutions to economic exclusion
- increasing economic participation of people
- improving understanding of Australia’s remote regions
- increasing the skills and capacity of people
- enhancing and protecting the natural environment
- understanding the impact of climate change on environment and people.