Collaborate with us
The Asia Business Centre’s (ABC) research projects are funded through the ABC Research Relationships Fund (ABC-RRF) which is matched by funding from industry, government and academic partners. The ABC seeks matching funding from partners (in-kind and cash) for research on applied Asian business topics undertaken with our corporate and academic learning partners
Your organisation may wish to offer matching funding (in-cash and in-kind) for an existing ABC research project or you may wish to fund a new Asia-related project customised to meet your own organisational needs.
Examples of how to support the ABC include:
- Higher Degree Research Scholarships, Grants or Project Funding
- Internships, Student Projects and Staff Secondments
- Sponsoring Chairs, Events and The Centre’s Research Agenda
- Sponsoring Asian Business Engagement
- Applied Business Research, Advisory and Workshops
For more information on how to work with the ABC, please contact us.