CBS excels in the 2017 Eduniversal rankings
Curtin Business School has excelled again in the latest Eduniversal rankings which evaluate the best 4,000 masters courses in 32 fields of study worldwide.
Two courses were ranked among the top 50 worldwide including the Master of Taxation (ranked 17) and the Master of Supply Chain Management (ranked 39).
CBS ranked in the top ten courses in the Oceania region in:
- Master of Marketing (ranked third)
- Master of Accounting (CPA Australia Extension Studies) (ranked fifth)
- Master of Commerce (Applied Finance) (ranked fifth)
- Master of Human Resources (ranked fifth)
- Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics) (ranked sixth)
- Master of Business Administration (Business Administration) (ranked seventh)
- MCom (Information Systems & Technology) (ranked seventh)
- Master of International Business (ranked seventh)
- Master of Business Administration (ranked eighth)
Last year CBS hosted the annual Eduniversal “Palmes of Excellence” awards ceremony as part of the Eduniversal World Convention. Curtin maintained its Eduniversal Four Palmes ranking.